Spiga

Revalina S Temat To Singer

Name Revalina S Temat is known through its role in action sinetron and film in the big screen. But now lovers Ringgo Agus Rahman also widen the wing to pull the vote.

"Create a new experience for me, I have tried one," said actress born in Jakarta, 26 November 1985 when asked for the selection of the world pull full vote.

Reva so he always say, indeed join the Intan Nuraini, Melanie PutriĆ¢, and Asmirandah in Ramadan compilation album released in titel the PENCIPTAKU VOL 2. And in the album that produser by Rossa, the Reva appeared to also create their own songs.

"Yes I sing one song on this album and the creation of their own. Release Usually I can track not only personal experiences, but also the experience, even that which I have created a song about the street children, many do inspiration," he explained
DOWNLOAD PICTURE

0 comments: