Spiga

Aktris lanning to move house Lindsay Lohan

Aktris who was trying hard to maintain its popularity, Lindsay Lohan, apparently planning to move house again to get more privacy. Meanwhile, Samantha Ronson, Lindsay's DJ lover of women, will also do the same.

Lindsay rented house in the Hollywood Hill himself had been robbed on August 23 last. But he had called cargo services to immediately remove his belongings before the theft occurred.

It seems that Lindsay will move into an apartment with a higher security level in Los Angeles to avoid the paparazzi. Meanwhile, Samantha's rented house in the Hollywood Hills is also fitted with a sign 'Rent' in front of his house because he was also planning to move to LA. Once launched the E! News by showbizspy.com.

Lindsay wrote on her Twitter this week, "I'm sorry I have not update the status here ... my life as a mess for someone to enter my house and I feel very hurt."

"It made me very sad, and obviously, I'm scared. I hope I find people who do it so I can sleep soundly."

"Finally I know if it was not theft," the next Lindsay tweet. "There's no electronic goods taken ... just certain things that my old friends know it means a lot to me."

"I'm so sick and tired of the drama in the house, annoying ... I had to find entertainment. Finally, I ate chocolate cream pie baked apples made Samantha Ronson."

0 comments: