Spiga

Sandra Dewi in Ragusta Cafe, Grand Indonesia very busy with job

As a celebrity who is enjoying the success, of Sandra Dewi had a remarkable, and it appears to cause Sandra do not have a 'trailer'.

"Yes indeed I am now the busy, therefore I was looking for love. Saking So I am busy, lots of work, many do-do that was so vague deket want more, but I'm not afraid because the match had to come when" he said.

Sandra Dewi in Ragusta Cafe, Grand Indonesia, Jakarta, Kamis (25 / 6), the full name Monica Nicholle Sandra Dewi Gunawan Basri also reveal if busy can also mean as a selection event for the candidates for the assistant.

"I can be busy so a boon, so I select a girl-girl in the near with me, they must know how busy I am," virgin bloody cesspool mixture Palembang, Chinese, Sundanese, and the Netherlands

0 comments: