Spiga

Newbiz Jessica Mila until now have not had a role in the film

Action jump in the world since the age of the children, Jessica Mila until now have not had a role in the film gets the big screen. But he has enough polish skills action in the display glass.

Currently, Jessica is busy in the two sinetron, "I still syuting Nikita and Nikita in MANOHARA if I became a friend Nikita in the orphanage. Friends is still as small as Rani in MANOHARA so adiknya Manohara," said Jessica found in ultah Nikita Willy, Studio Persari Ciganjur Jagakarsa, South Jakarta (29 / 6).

Jessica is often world akting since he is still sitting in the elementary school. "I have since grade 5 elementary school is now and I high school grade 3. Sinetron If you have 5 times and FTV, the film I have not," she said.

But the world is still the big screen foreign stars for this. "If the film I rarely do castingnya. I was casting, but I have not signed in it, now I have a bid. Now I have not come to it. No time," he said.

0 comments: