Spiga

the artist Chintami Atmanegara musician Oddie Agam was still in progress with both

Although no longer a couple, the relationship with the artist Chintami Atmanegara musician Oddie Agam was still in progress with both. Even in cases with part Bayu Maruto, Tami confess to get support from the former husband of the first.

"He supports me why. We often an SMS. Basically he knows about my house. He was also the father of my child," said Chintami when found in the Religious, South Jakarta, Wednesday (17 / 6) afternoon.

Brother artist interested Atmanegara uterus is also reluctant to explain the problems with the house Bayu. According to him, let the household problem is not known by the public. However, Tami intimate almost 3 years this house a little problematic.

"It is almost for 3 years I think our problem, and I finally decided with the mature-mature. yess decision for divorce is the need for a long time. And I experienced it," Tami said.

0 comments: