Spiga

Artis Zora Vidyanata hope will be have child

Built river craft household is not easy to reverse the hands. It was also recognized by ZoRa Vidyanata. Dono Indriyarto wife that it takes time for 7 days to adjust to the duties of a wife.

"After I married a graph up and down, but now is stable. I used to a new marriage I'm not understand the duties as a wife, but now I understand and I can unify the two different views," said ZoRa, found in Studio Penta, Kebon Orange, on Monday (22 / 6).

Furthermore, the ZoRa itself can only be a matter of berpasrah children. Even if it wanted to concentrate on his career first, but he also did not reject if given the CHILD time.

"Now I fill brother again, so I'm not for children's affairs. Hope I will have two girl children and women. During this effort I like to see a doctor, after I checked the wrong toksoplasma virus, this virus can not be removed but in - non-switch. I like the treatment for 3 months, "he said.

Toksoplasma is a disease caused by parasites toksoplasma gondii, which can be transmitted by cat. However, the virus is not contagious. Then, how to effort ZoRa immediately have child?

0 comments: