Spiga

Ariel Peterpan and Luna Maya

As a new Ariel Peterpan, Luna Maya should also maintain closeness with their children, Alleia anata. But for Luna, things like this can not be forced. Stars Janda Kembang choose to wait this time.

Daughter Ariel and Sarah Amalia, Alleia akan segera recurring year, when asked what the gift will be given, and only parry Luna akan send doanya. " it is not my mother. I only pray alone, Alleia hopefully become a good child, sholehah. Because I am just not the capacity to surprise on the Alleia," said star fans hammer this time in the event the release Road To Fight Global santai Famine in the World I The Only Club, FX Mall Jakarta, Thursday (4 / 6).

Luna also assert himself if the opportunity had never met directly with children kekasihnya. "No, not ever (turn up). I do not want maksain the time," ambassador firmly World Food Program this.

0 comments: