Spiga

Artis Wanda Hamidah have four credit cards

For the celebrities who live close to the style glamor, planning the future could be the last thing that is done, but for the stage at once caleg elected mandate from the National Party, Wanda Hamidah, fortunately loss in the planning of the future take into account he has.

"I never used to have four credit cards, note that if payment each month is large enough. If I described up to age 65 years, it will be very beneficial for me to be, but apparently it does not. So, I cut three of them, so stay one, "said Wanda.

the wife of Judge Raoul Cyril implement practices that claim to calculate carefully concerning the future of their children.

"It was my parents who apply to me. Finally, I revealed that I do with my child. The children I have listed for my insurance, Allah all who have in the house I insurance later," he said as the speaker in these talkshows .

0 comments: