Spiga

Artis Luna Maya Hospital Prita Mulyasari case

Prita Mulyasari case with Omni International Hospital is now much talked-about people. Bad service from the hospital had also experienced Luna Maya. When sick caecum, Luna obtain a prescription.


Luna told story regarding physician and hospital services that bad. "Previously been in the hospital because the caecum. In Hospital 10 hour nights, I have to buy drugs Rp 300 thousand. That's enough to make me useless things. Because there is no impact, my condition not improved," said Luna Only in that I found Club, FX Mall Jakarta, Thursday (4 / 6).

"Until I finally back at 04.00 in the dawn I UGD. But doctor jogging again. So 8 am direct operations. fast once Wow, I have fast-puasanya. For only the caecum and be an ulcer medication. Try if a more serious again appeared to hold a love drug, "he added.

However, although the services in the hospital in bad, Luna is not interested in treatment abroad. "Enggak lah, here also there is still a good doctor-good," explained.

0 comments: