Spiga

Artis Maia Estianty the Pasto song

According to the acknowledgment of the mother of three children, memproduseri music for a long time ditekuni him. "In fact from his time the" Queen "I has was the producer." From his time of Pinkan, Mulan and finally Mey Chan. I has was the producer. By chance the Pasto management asked for me. Berhubung I was looking for the man, so not had mistakenly the co-operation, obviously Maia that was met in the place of the production of the Pasto musical video, in Street. The Mutiara temple, Cipete, Southern Jakarta, on Sunday (14/12).

The Maia Estianty capacity in the world of music indeed ought to be pointed out the thumb. The former wife Ahmad Dhani this not only skilled sang, but also a producer jempolan. Currently, Maia was believed memproduseri single newest duo Pasto.

Maia had several reasons personally the matter ketertarikan him memproduseri the group of this music. "Pasto gokil, his voice was really good." If I ngambil the artist not because look him but because of the quality. Like Pinkan, Mulan and Mey Chan. They his voice bagus. because I never memproduseri the male artist.

So this my first project to handle the male artist. So by chance duo Maia was dismissing single, the Traitor Cinta. by chance duo also must dismiss single, so was glad, promo him barengan, he added. Single just Pasto this, also was the work maia >from kapanlagi.com "the Song I that for." The song in fact from the guy for the girl. So my pass wrote the song, he said a guy who advised his girl. When I met the man, oh agreed really was brought by Pasto, obviously Maia that claimed more liked to use the ring tone the Pasto song than the song duo Maia.

0 comments: