Spiga

Kelly Osbourne

Fell off my chair is embarrassing. Especially if you have seen a lot of people now waiting to be called an audition. Unfortunately that's what happened to Kelly Osbourne when she auditioned for a movie. Kelly should be Justify Fullembarrassing but remained confident that he wanted to pass this audition.

In a column he filled in Closer magazine, Kelly had written when he was a movie audition. "Last week I auditioned for a role in the movie - I can not say what its title - and I've just got word that I got through to the next round!" Kelly writes, as quoted from Splash News.

Speaking of auditions, Kelly had had a nervous too and said, "it was pretty scary Auditions - A new entry has a lot of people have gathered and they all chase the same role. Very competitive and explore everybody."

And that's when it was embarrassing incident occurred. "Then something really embarrassing happened - I was sitting in a chair in the waiting room and for whatever reason, the chair upside down and it fell to the floor. It's embarrassing!" Kelly said later.

0 comments: