Spiga

Christina Aguilera Living with a violent father

Violence does not always produce a child into a wild child or evil. The proof, Christina Aguilera. He admitted if living with a violent father even helped him become a successful singer.

Beautiful chanter is a victim of violence themselves as parents and teenagers have a subscription for him to see his father, Fausto, hurt her mother, Shelly.

[Info for you: "All the news KapanLagi.com can be opened in the phone. Ensure that the GPRS or 3G services you are already active, then open your mobile internet browser, enter the address: m.kapanlagi.com"]

Do not want to lose direction, Christina had 'run away' to the music track in order to treat a sense of trauma. He was so tough that can make life bitter story was the inspiration to reach his dream.

"I witnessed so many things that are not fun. A lot of violence and strife, and a painful thing," said Christina Contactmusic quoted.

"I grew up in an insecure feeling. Do not have the strength was the worst feeling in the world. I was turned into a singer. The pain was in the house I was brought to my music and be an inspiration," he added.

Christina's own mother penah revealed that he had seen Christina, who was 4 years old, his father beaten until bloody. He left her abusive husband's.

In the epic documentary, Shelly said, "I see my daughter and say, 'Oh my God, what is this?" Christina told me, 'Dad pengen nap and I was too noisy.' "

Several years ago, Fausto apologize to Christina. Unfortunately the heart of the diva has been closed. Christina had refused to contact her father again. "I had wanted him with me for a moment, but then I realized he was not important in my life," added Christina.

0 comments: