Spiga

Artis Tasya

Started from the star of the toothpaste advertisement, Tasya succeeded in composing the life story of the future that was better and responsible against the health himself and the other person. "From the role that I lakoni in this advertisement, I could really prove that the life" of the "future became better," said Tasya in Yogyakarta, on Saturday (1/11).

He said, from the advertisement that was starred in by him that he could compose the story for the life that better go to whatever he was increasingly hard-working to to the dentist. "I was very grateful could play this advertisement, because in a manner indirectly gave studying for me and the wider community to maintain the health" of "teeth," he said.

According to him, this advertisement had been played by him since he still could not not yet read and understand the meaning maintained the health of teeth. "During early played this advertisement I must be still being guided because still could not read, and I at that time also did not yet understand the meaning from maintaining the health" of "teeth," he said. He added, after playing this advertisement he became more diligent.

0 comments: