Spiga

Manohara go Daisy Fajarina

Manohara is a case of humanitarian cases, said Daisy Fajarina. Mother of Manohara Pinot uterus is refused if there politisasi in this case. Even if this case has become the country's public discourse, particularly among bureaucrats, not more so part of the struggle.

As a mother, Daisy will do anything in order to save kesayangannya daughter. If you need to point to blood efflux.

"This is purely humanitarian issue, I do not believe politicians are not due to a sense of humanity. So far I have not know the response to this problem Kelantan. But I hope this does not occur in the mothers of others. Anything that happens I will lunge , "Daisy demolished in the Hotel Nikko, on Tuesday (28 / 4).

Daisy the position at this time. He feels there is apanya compared with Kelantan. But he has great love, love between mothers with children. However he will continue to fight for the Manohara.

"I have said, to meet Manohara, I am willing to do anything. Tengku Being a slave I will be able to do to meet Manohara," he said.

0 comments: