Spiga

Artis Tere just continue supporting awareness

Some artists just continue supporting awareness to help disaster victims Situ Gintung. Tere including performers, who founded obsessed MCK in the disaster location. So that the shoes themselves merelakan a historic night to go to the block in the charity Band of Brothers Charity For Situ Gintung which took place in the Score, Cilandak Town Square, on Tuesday (7 / 4).

"This shoe is a valuable item for me, because these shoes keep me from all the events of the disaster in Aceh, Yogja, last yesterday Situ Gintung also use this. This is only a small part of my concern. Because I have these shoes so I would like to donate shoes this, "Tere firm.

[Info for you: "All the news KapanLagi.com in the mobile phone can be opened. Make sure that the GPRS or 3G services you are active, and open your mobile internet browser, enter the address: m.kapanlagi.com"]

Artist who is now a Legislative Candidate (Caleg) the Democratic Party, had felt disappointed with the attitude some people and institutions that throw each other's responsibility. While on the job that should be treated, including the preparation of latrines according to him that the victim is required. From the shoes, her hope to donate some money to the general development facilities.

"I see the chance MCK is needed at this time, so do the shoes can hope to build MCK. I think that was the cost of making MCK is 75 million, I think therefore I am selling shoes 15 million, but for the beginning of my first offering of 5 million, "brightness.

Still according to Tere, keterlibatnya in activities that are supported KapanLagi.com to knock the heart of the friend and friends involved to help the victims who now still need a lot of attention. Of course, according to the capability that can Caleg area by selecting the West Java II.

0 comments: