Spiga

Conflic Artis Catherine Wilson with Andi Soraya

Do not want to acknowledge the error of each other to create enmity artist Andi Soraya beautiful model and Catherine Wilson are hot. Moreover, Keket who claim to have good faith to make peace with that Aya does not know the phone number of former lovers is Steve Emmanuel. According to this mother of two childless, it is terbodoh that didengarnya. The Keket met with all the close friends including the Aya brothers.

"If he says I have my number, I say stupid things that I hear that Penah. He was known all-Gank Gank me and my sister me. All senior artist knows my number," said Aya in this time to be contacted via ponselnya, Monday ( 13 / 4) night.

Aya assume if Keket not actually have insiatif for peace. If there is intention to Keket, he should ask for a phone number to Aya friends.

"People know that the nearest he also met with me. The intention, if he actually many roads to Rome. Kayaks so that if I have good faith," said

0 comments: