Spiga

Really Oh In Hye Undergo Breast enlargement surgery?


Artist Oh In Hye talked about the rumors of plastic surgery menderanya. Save the name stuck when wearing an open shirt in the Busan International Film Festival is a conversation because the photos of her past.

In the photos it appears that the body is not the same when it debuted and while at the Busan Film Festival. That triggered the issue of breast surgery.

"In the photo, I just wear a tank top without anything else in it. There is a big difference when I wear a bra, and when it does," he said.

Oh In Hye then denied breast surgery. Implicitly, he revealed that the only plastic surgery on the nose area.

"Many were discussing a picture of me. One plastic surgeon said that my tits 100% false. Nevertheless, gene big impact on me. All aunt has a beautiful body. I do not even nothing," said Oh In Hye

0 comments: