Spiga

Salma Hayek go Acting

After about two years away from the big screen, Salma Hayek finally re-emerged to support the film THE VAMPIRE'S ASSISTANT. Although the role that he can sort this small role, but Salma does not seem to argue because he felt needed time to adapt again to the world of acting.

"This role is very important to me because my acting was not long enough. Actually, I had accepted the offer immediately after birth and that Valentina is the first time I declined the offer to play in the film. I was not ready," says this beautiful actress is quoted by Access Hollywood .

In a way, playing in the movie THE VAMPIRE'S ASSISTANT This is a great blessing for Salma Hayek. In addition to the role that he had not too heavy, he was also allowed to bring children and their families to the set. During filming, reportedly, her husband and three children being there so Salma Salma did not need to be too worried about the baby's care.

0 comments: