Spiga

Nia Dinata

Finally, the program KidsFfest alias film festival for children which is since 2007 also can be held back. Nia Dinata, one of the spark event is found in over gladness joy of him at Burger King, Senayan City, Jakarta, Tuesday (07/07) ago.

"From 2007 the new realized now," he said. "Pasti akan ada Continuity program. Reaching dreams We see what, for example. If you find that success, oh that cool animation and Indonesia can compete with foreign animation."

In this first event KidsFfest, Nia own target audience will have 6,500 children who came. Section, even if held for a week, this event was held in only two cinemas in the Blitz Grand Indonesia and Pondok Indah Mall 1.

Disinggung problem children tend to prefer to watch movies for adults, Nia very miris confess.

"Yes I forbid my child is. I am also the mother with two children. Bagamat I once heady with my child not to be watching a ghost movie or what, but the poster is everywhere. So I'm not concerned because we can ngelarang. So , for we can compete and make alternatives that do nothing

0 comments: