Spiga

Helen Mirren: The scene Sex = Wash Plates

The role of Helen Mirren in the movie Love Ranch because it was time to reap the controversy in this film is a senior actress had sex scene with a man much younger. Helen himself apparently did not see it as something worthy of her problematic because not much different sex scenes with scenes of the dishes. Both scenes that must be done.

"Not much different from a movie scene when we had to wash dishes," said Helen, laughing. Helen realized that for people outside the film industry, a scene like that certainly hard to imagine. "It is our job. We put aside our personal. People sometimes confuse the reality with what we do in the movies. That's two different things," explained Helen, as quoted from Splash News.

Although claiming not to feel the difficulties sex scene but Helen Mirren admitted that all was not free from the interference of her husband, who became director of the film. "I feel safe because my husband is a director," explained Helen. "Not just because I'm sure he would not embarrass me but also because I know he wanted me to make it as realistic and sealami possible," he added later.

0 comments: