Spiga

Angeliq (Angel Lelga) in Pop Music

The change in the name of Angel Lelga to Angeliq evidently he considered only as the 'exciting-call' factor'.' Angeliq faced all these changes by means of natural. He also enjoyed changed pop music currents. Angeliq stressed if he really enjoyed this change. Pedangdut that changed course was the singer pop this intended genuinely with his leap.

The matter of the appearance and the image of Angeliq hand over to the community. "If I was so flexible saja, saw the atmosphere then." Don't depended event him. From me enjoy. I was so grateful saja then on what was given by Allah. If the problem of the image although ngalir then, the community that considered. I would the newcomer in pop. It did not yet have anything him. Pingin continued to study. It was important that I best singing so still could not nyiptain the image, he added.

0 comments: